A 3 hours walk tour through the streets of the historical centre of Porto (classified as World Heritage Site since 1996 by UNESCO). In this tour you'll discover the city by visiting the old palaces, the robust churches, the people of Porto and the most picturesque corners that the city has to offer. Picturing all this, is the Clérigos Tower, Lello Bookshop, São Bento Railway Station, the Palacio da Bolsa, the emblematic iron bridge, Dom Luis, engineered by Teófilo Seyrig (apprentice of Gustav Eiffel), the Port wine cellars and in front of it the Rabelo boats , reminding the old times when they were used to transport the Port wine casks.
- Official Tour Guide with certified medical emergency course, civil responsibility and personal accident insurances;
- Guided tours in English, but also available in Portuguese, Spanish, French and Italian.
Price per person:
- 2 to 8 participants: 25 €
Price per person – private service and groups:
- Up to 2 participants: 45 €
- From 3 to 4 participants: 40 €
- From 5 to 6 participants: 35 €
- From 7 to 8 participants: 30 €
- From 9 to 10 participants: 25 €
- From 11 to 15 participants: 20 €
- From 16 to 20 participants: 15 €
- More than 21 participants: price upon request (contact via email)
Booking in advance is mandatory, please send us your request.